Now that we’ve had a few days to think things over and grieve, I decided to call the doctor today to find out what the next steps are for getting to IVF. We have to make an appointment with our doctor and low and behold, they have openings tomorrow!
So we go in the morning to chat with Dr. Shavell about the IVF possibility. We want to go in now (wouldn’t be looking at starting until Nov/Dec) so we can get an idea of cost, medication prices, etc. Additionally, they book way in advance so the earlier we can get in, the better!
I’ll update tomorrow!
PS – My face looks like this right now. #excited #nervous